Post Abortion Support
The Apopka Pregnancy Care Center offers support after abortion in Apopka, Florida. Our mission is to provide an environment that promotes healing and restoration. Abortion may cause a high stress reaction. It’s often common to suffer symptoms of post-abortion grief and trauma. This may occur days, months, or even years after the initial experience and can cause an emotionally adverse reaction. Get support after abortion and contact us today.
Post Abortion Syndrome Symptoms
If any of the following questions resonate with you, you may be suffering from Post Abortion Syndrome:
- Do you avoid the subject of abortion?
- Do you feel shame, grief and guilt at the mention of the word abortion?
- Do you have lingering feelings of anger, resentment toward people that may have been involved in your abortion?
- Have you found that you avoid relationships or become co-dependent in them since the abortion?
- Do you feel unworthy of love?
Are you overprotective of the children you have now?
- Do you use drugs and/or alcohol as a means of escape?
- Do you have an eating disorder or another self harm disorder?
- Do you have unrealistic fears?
- Do you feel a vague emptiness or a deep sense of loss?
- Do you experience periods of depression?