1. That we would walk in a manner worthy of the God who
calls us into His own kingdom and glory, that we also will exhort and encourage and implore others to do the same.
for by doing
so, God may be glorified in all that we do.
every pregnant mother who comes into our Clinic - chooses life for her unborn child, and that those considering abortion
find their way to us.
- is comforted, encouraged and provided
3. To have the
churches of Apopka each have a representative who acts as a liaison between the Apopka Pregnancy Care Center and their personal
4. That we not only provide pregnancy
services, but mentors to encourage the clients to seek God through Bible Studies, Prayer time and Church Worship.
5. That our Board of Directors grow with people who have the talents and
drive necessary to make this Pregnancy Center thrive
To be able to have our doors open Monday through Saturday full time.
To do this we require:
7. - the
funds on a regular basis to pay our Director a reasonable income.
8. - Consistent Faithful Volunteers - to work
the office & boutique
9. - to counsel the moms/parents to
10. -a larger facility with more rooms for counseling
for the Boutique
11. .preferably nearer to town, that
we might affect more lives
12. -an awareness within the community that we are here
13. To have a Medical Director.
14. -allowing us to provide extra free
services to pregnant Moms
Such as: Sonograms
Blood pressure testing
to check on the health of the baby
15. That we remain
on the path directed by our Heavenly Father, keeping our eyes on Him
Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I
call to you, when my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been my refuge, a strong
tower against the foe. Psalm 61:1-3