1. That we would walk in a manner worthy of the God who
calls us into His own kingdom and glory, that we also will exhort and encourage and implore others to do the same.
for by doing
so, God may be glorified in all that we do.
every pregnant mother who comes into our Clinic - chooses life for her unborn child, and that those considering abortion
find their way to us.
- is comforted, encouraged and provided for
3. To have the churches of Apopka each have a representative who acts
as a liaison between the Apopka Pregnancy Care Center and their personal church family.
4. That we not only provide pregnancy services, but mentors to encourage the clients to
seek God through Bible Studies, Prayer time and Church Worship.
That our Board of Directors grow with people who have the talents and drive necessary to make this Pregnancy Center thrive
6. To be able to have our doors open Monday through Saturday full time.
To do this we require:
7. - the funds on a regular basis to pay our Director a reasonable income. Thankful to see this prayer answered
8. - Consistent Faithful Volunteers
- to work the office & boutique
9. - to counsel the moms/parents to
10. -a larger facility with more rooms for counseling
Thankful to see this prayer answered
for the Boutique
preferably nearer to town, that we might affect more lives
12. -an awareness within
the community that we are here
13. To have a
14. -allowing us to provide extra free services to pregnant Moms
Blood pressure testing
Exams to check on the health of the baby
15. That we remain on the path directed by our Heavenly Father, keeping
our eyes on Him
my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, when my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock
that is higher than I. For You have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. Psalm 61:1-3